Ponsonby is one of Auckland’s oldest inner city suburbs. Nestled in a tree-lined street amongst beautiful wooden villas, picket fence, climbing roses, and wisteria, is 23 Hepburn Street, one of Auckland’s favourite villas.
Offering gracious accommodation, it is just two-minutes’ walk from vibrant Ponsonby Road with its cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping, and a five-minute drive from central Auckland and the waterfront. The Link bus runs every 10 minutes along Ponsonby Road and will have you in the city, at the waterfront, or in Parnell or Newmarket within minutes.
All four bedrooms with their gorgeous leadlight windows and wooden floors are spacious and light filled, and the decor is quiet and peaceful. Two rooms have super-king-sized beds and the other two bedrooms have king-sized beds. All are super comfy and the linen is white and crisp.
Being so centrally located, 23 Hepburn is the perfect accommodation villa in Auckland for you, whether your stay is for business or pleasure.
- Bedroom 1 - Californian-king bed
- Bedroom 2 - Super-king bed (can be split into 2 Singles)
- Bedroom 3 - King bed
- Bedroom 4 - Queen bed
- Each bedroom has comfy couch, writing desk and chair
- 1 Family bathroom with shower and hairdryer
- 3 En-suite bathrooms with showers
- FCUK toiletries
- 40-inch HDTV
- SKY cable TV
- Telephone (local calls only)
- Wi-Fi Broadband
- Full kitchen with dishwasher
- Washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Portacot available for hire
- Off-street parking for 2 cars