The Century City apartments are located in one of Wellington City's most sought-after locations just a minute's walk from Courtenay Place, with its bars, restaurants, cinemas and theaters. Designed by Architect Roger Walker, this 160sqm three-bedroom residence includes indoor/outdoor living, hush glazing and car park. In terms of their size and what they offer, these are more like houses than apartments.
- Bedroom 1 - King bed with en-suite including bath
- Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed.
- Bathroom 1 - Shower over bath, Hand basin, and toilet
- Bathroom 2 - En-suite (shower, hand basin, and toilet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet and hand basin
- 60” LCD television
- SKY TV
- Dining Table seats 6
- Full Kitchen facilities
- Full laundry facilities with washing machine/dryer
- Linen and Towels Supplied
- Weekly Service
- Car park
This penthouse is on the north side have spectacular harbour views, with stylish, full-length balcony off the open-plan living/dining area, with double-height voids, floor-to-ceiling glazing abundant natural light and storage. Located on a higher floor with a deck and balcony offering sensational views, this huge apartment is ideal for a large group or family. It offers sophisticated style, full kitchen, a large living space and dining area.