Terms and Conditions
Our great price includes; weekly servicing, private car parking (if available), electricity, water, SKY TV, and Wi-Fi Broadband.
- All bookings will be instantly confirmed at the time of booking
- Children are welcome
LUXY New Zealand accommodation is as described for each property at www.luxy.co.nz
The following amenities are included:
- Kitchen; crockery, glassware, cutlery, and cooking equipment
- Laundry; washer and dryer
- Electricity (50 units/day)
- Wi-Fi Broadband (1GB/day)
- Television and a DVD player
- The use of any facilities included with the property
- Car parking (where available)
- Weekly service (every 7-days) which includes fresh linen and towels
- A 2-hour final clean
If booking accommodation for someone other than yoursef, you agree to advise that person of LUXY New Zealand Terms and Conditions.
- Please choose carefully as bookings and deposits cannot be transferred to other dates or properties.
- A minimum deposit of 25% is required to make a reservation, with the balance due 7 days prior to arrival date.
- Dishonoured payments or balances not received 7 days prior to the start of the Stay will result in the booking being cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
All reservations received must be made by persons over the age of 18 years. Any person under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Failure to comply with this policy may result in termination of the accommodation.
Please note: If the property booked becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond LUXY New Zealand's control, the Occupier will be offered accommodation of a similar standard in a similar location, or a full refund of monies paid.
A Guest who wishes to cancel their Stay must notify LUXY New Zealand in writing, preferably via email.
In the event that a cancellation is made, then a cancellation charge is payable depending on the number of days before the Stay start date. The amount payable is set out below:
|Notification of written cancellation||Refund|
|0-7 days||No refund|
|8 days or more||Full refund less $100 administration fee|
No refund will be given for early departure.
Check-in and Check-out
Standard check-in time is from 2:00pm.
A LUXY New Zealand representative will greet you on arrival, take your registration, brief you on the property and leave you with keys and relevant information. Registration requires the Occupier to provide; photo ID, i.e. either a passport or current New Zealand Driver's License. The person checking in must be the principal Occupier throughout the Stay. Sub-letting or changing tenants is not permitted.
Standard check-out time is 11:00am.
Please leave the apartment in a tidy condition and remove all rubbish to the designated area. The Occupier agrees that any extra cleaning, over and above a 2-hour departure clean, or any damage caused on the property that has occurred by you or your visitors will be debited to the Occupier's credit card.
During your stay
The following rules apply
- Please respect your neighbours by limiting noise after 10pm.
- You must advise us within 24 hours if you lose a set of keys.
- Moving or re-arranging of furniture is not permitted.
- There is a $125 call-out fee if you lock yourself out during your stay.
- A charge of (up to) $150 per set of keys/remotes will be charged to the Occupier's credit card if they are not left in the property when you depart.
Smoking is not permitted on the property.
Pets are not permitted on the property.
Noise and Security Policy
The Occupier is entitled to quiet enjoyment of the premises. The Occupier shall not use the premises in such a way as to violate any law or ordinance, commit waste or nuisance, or annoy, disturb, inconvenience, or interfere with the quiet enjoyment of any other Occupier or nearby resident. If an Occupier continually causes disruption including, but not restricted to, the above described, LUXY New Zealand may consider a full termination of the accommodation requiring the Occupier to vacate the premises. Call out fees will be charged.
If you, the Occupier, experience any undue noise disturbance during your stay, please call us on 04 589 9000. All security callout costs are on-charged to the party responsible for the disturbance at $250.00 per call out.
All LUXY New Zealand accommodation is for the use of the registered Occupier only therefore parties/gatherings or commercial ventures are NOT permitted.
This apartment has been secured for the Occupier only. All visitors are required to vacate the property by 10:00pm. Failure to adhere to this may result in full termination of the accommodation.
Insurance and Non-liability
The Occupier will not do anything that could adversely affect the Property Owner's or LUXY New Zealand's insurance over the accommodation.
The personal effects of the Occupier will not be insured by the Property Owner or LUXY New Zealand. The Occupier acknowledges that all personal items and vehicles (including vehicle contents) of the Occupier remain the Occupier's responsibility and the Property Owner and LUXY New Zealand accepts no responsibility for loss or damage.
In the event that the Occupier uses extra facilities at the Accommodation including, but not limited to, kayaks, dinghies, bicycles, trampolines, spas and swimming pools, such use is entirely at the Occupier's own risk at all times and the Property Owner and LUXY New Zealand accepts no responsibility for any injury or loss to the Occupier or the Occupier's family or guests. Children are to be supervised at all times by a parent or responsible adult.